게시판
국제화 시대여서...
icon 이창덕
icon 2014-11-19 15:56:16  |  icon 조회: 14440
첨부파일 : -
아래와 같은 영문 메일을 자주 받게 되는데
세상에는 가짜 같은 진짜도 있다지만 수신자가 이 내용에 현혹되리라고 발송자가 생각한다면 참으로 천진난만한 어떤 외국인(혹시 가짜?)인 것 같다. ‘믿으면 속는다’라는 말이 ‘말이 된다’라고 할 정도로 온통 사기판 세상이라 진짜도 가짜가 아닌지 의심할 수밖에 없다.
어떤 외국인(?)이시어! 헛수고 마시라!

Dear Friend,
I assume that this message will reach you in good health. I'm Mrs. Jlian Jose,the foreign operation manager of the African Development Bank Burkina Faso (ADB).I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds what of ($25.2Million Dollars) from the account of our bank's customer who died along with his entire family in a plane crash. However, it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I assured you honesty and reliability to champion this business opportunity.

I am contacting you for this business while the money will be shared between us in the ratio of 50/50,on the acceptance of my proposal, Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your response.

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards

Mrs. Jlian
--------------------------------------------------------
Dear Friend,
I need your urgent respond.
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met before, but need not to worry as I am contacting you independently of my Investigation and no one is informed of this communication.
I need your Urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $7.2 Million immediately to your Private account. The money has been here in our Bank lying dormant for years now without anybody coming for the claim of it.
I want to release the money to you as the relative to our deceased customer (The account owner) who died a long with his supposed NEXT OF KIN since 2003. The Banking law here does not allow such money to stay more than 11 Years, because the money will be recalled to the Bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the Business will be executed. Please respond urgently and delete if you are not interested
Regards, MY PRIVATE E-MAIL:mrdalamimusa33@gmail.com
MR.Dalami Musa
2014-11-19 15:56:16

댓글삭제
삭제한 댓글은 다시 복구할 수 없습니다.
그래도 삭제하시겠습니까?
댓글
댓글쓰기
계정을 선택하시면 로그인·계정인증을 통해
댓글을 남기실 수 있습니다.